Labels

Monday, October 3, 2016

I Can't Find My Business On Google

I Can't Find My Business On Google! Hi There, No worries we can help you get your business found on Google. Steve Hall and I help businesses like yours get found easier online. The picture you see here is a picture of your Google My Business listing. As you can see, your listing is what we call “unclaimed”. Because your listing is unclaimed, it's not showing up everywhere it should show up online. Don't take my word for that claim. Here's a quote right from Google about this: “Google My Business connects you directly with customers, whether they're looking for you on Search, Maps or Google+. “ The issue is this. We are guessing you want the most free exposure for your business as possible, right? You want people to find you on maps, Google Plus, on various devices, everywhere. If your listing is not claimed correctly, this reduces where you can be found online.
Not only that, but did you know customers can rate your business and comment on it even though your listing is unclaimed? I'm sure you can see there's a potential issue there, right? My business is helping businesses like yours with issues like this. We have a complete Google business services, which we are more than happy to tell you about. If you decide that you are interested in this, let us suggest a no obligation, 15 min phone call. No pressure. No sales pitch or hype. We are not a sales people. We just know how to get your business noticed as internet technical experts. We help businesses like yours everyday. Contact Steve at the info below. He looks forward to speaking with you! Steve Hall Falmouth Ma email : 1stpagerankingg@gmail.com telephone is 1-508-524-1148

No comments:

Post a Comment