Labels

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Laura's Scam Report

Everywhere I go I encounter the word scam.  When my people ask me I suggest several ways to know if your in a scam.  My rules for this are simple.  Firstly, I know many groups where people think it a scam but it's because they didn't upgrade.  For example you don't go to open a brick store and say to the owner, Is this all free?  The same is true in marketing, I do usually stick to groups that range $10-$50 for the start.
Secondly, Then there are the groups that fall into that gray area.  I suggest don't stay in anything that makes you that unhappy as you will not be able to market it properly with conviction.  You can't put someone into something that makes you miserable.
Thirdly, If it's a flat out right scam you didn't get what was promised, you recruited forever and when your referrals upgraded you didn't make a cent or they found every reason not to pay and no reply came for the support ticket.  Yes, that's why I stay in the $10-$50 range.
I think the most important thing to remember is to listen to your inner voice and if alarm bells are going off then run.  




 

2 comments: