Labels

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brusads I'm Glad I Did This

In August I was offered to be an affiliate for Brusads.  I worked with zest and promoted my link everywhere.  Now some 5 months later, my list of referrals there has reached 297 people.  I'm glad I joined this site.  It's a responsive site and has excellent management.  I welcome you to join for free and receive $100 in free ads.  They also have low cost solos and upgrades are on sale too.  As a marketer I'm glad to have a great site like this to get fresh eyes on my ads.  Not to mention I'm 2nd in the referral contest and the contest goes until a membership of 5000 members is reached.  At the point of 5000 members there will be cash and prizes for the people that qualify.  You need alert pay and pay pal for your commissions free members earn 10% and upgrades earn 50%.  Join free and benefit.  http://bit.ly/AFy8gn

No comments:

Post a Comment