Labels

Friday, February 10, 2012

Face Book Spam

My friend was on face book and said he didn't want to come there as much. It seemed every time he would accept a friend request they would turn around and just post their business to his wall without his consent or even talking to him. I told him I delete when that happens to me. I look at it this way, without asking to post their business, they are just spamming and should be deleted. Face book is good for really connecting but many times people are going there to unwind and not be harassed to join a business. This happened to me the other day when I wanted to play a game and unwind. To my surprise, my game was ruined by a pushy person who wanted to tell me why their business was the greatest. If I get annoyed enough, I'll block them. After all, true marketing is about connecting with "people" not dumping posts on their wall without consent or cutting in on their game and ruining their time to unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment