Labels

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Brusads Is A Powerful Safe List

Brusads is growing everyday with its hot new sale. 2 solos, 1000 credits, 1 banner with and 1 text link with each with a 1000 views. For 7.77! Plus, you get $100 in credits when you join. This is powerful. Save and earn. Happy Christmas season to all. I hope your holidays will be safe and happy. God Bless all the people and let peace reign this holiday season. I would also like to thank all the people who have helped me become who I am today. Including my massive list of referrals from Brusads. You are great and very appreciated all 531 of you. I would also like to mention IBOToolbox. This place has a format for everything you need for a business it's free to join and has many aspects that we tend to over look as marketers, me included lol

No comments:

Post a Comment